Broken Wings week 4

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Benjamin Button

Default Broken Wings week 4

Time for the last part. I suppose I shouldn't be calling this "week" 4 since it's actually part 4 (over more than a two month period).

The final chapters are

Starfire Secret
    Confronting Cris
    Betrayal
    Worlds Collide
    Homecoming
    Marin's Judgment

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Thing 2

Default Re: Broken Wings week 4

hehehehehehe

i can't wait for the questions! i'm doing the HoN bookclub over on the other part of these child boards

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

Questions?

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Benjamin Button

I know. I know. I've been thinking about it. I'll do it later today. (We have our CPA appointment in an hour, so I've been getting ready for that and catching up on assignments promised to others.) I'm anxious to do the last set of questions. There so much revealed in the end and I can't wait to see what you thought.

Benjamin Button

Better late than never?

Sorry again.

Here we go...

1. What did you think of Leksel's caution about Corsa when they met up?

2. Was the revelation about a fifth shard what you expected? What do you of the wisdom of hiding other shards?

3. Did you catch the name of the Keeper who greeted Raea (Sarilov Tennara)? Recognize the family name?

4. Who did you think Lieutenant Sandral was (before it was revealed)?

5. How did you feel about Raea's little chat with Cris?

6. In Raea's situation would you have believed Corsa's story or Leksel's after their fight in the ST control room?

7. How did you feel about the change between Cris and Leksel?

8. What do you think happened to Cris and Leksel after Raea left?

9. What were your feelings about the reunion of Elis and Raea?

10. What do you want to happen with Valdas in the future? What do you think Marin has planned?

And I have a special treat that has gone up on my series Facebook page and the series homepage. Can you guess what it is?

Thing 2

mk I wanna know who thought Corsa was being cohersed and who thought she was on their team! lol

and it's totally Elis btw xD

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by horse_girl
    Better late than never?

Sorry again.

Here we go...

1. What did you think of Leksel's caution about Corsa when they met up? he should have went with his gut!

2. Was the revelation about a fifth shard what you expected? um...no What do you of the wisdom of hiding other shards? It's a good idea that way they can protect the shards from the Shirakan

3. Did you catch the name of the Keeper who greeted Raea (Sarilov Tennara)? Recognize the family name? um..I caught it but it does not sound familiar to me.

4. Who did you think Lieutenant Sandral was (before it was revealed)? I thought it was a relative of Rhea's but I was hoping it wasn't.

5. How did you feel about Raea's little chat with Cris? I was glad she finally had it.

6. In Raea's situation would you have believed Corsa's story or Leksel's after their fight in the ST control room? It would have been hard, but Corsa came out of no where, when she was missing for so long and never even said anything about it, so I'd probably try to believe Leksel's after he almost cried when talking about his girlfriend

7. How did you feel about the change between Cris and Leksel? I'm glad it happened.

8. What do you think happened to Cris and Leksel after Raea left? I hope that they are safe! Maybe they went back into hiding or worked with the other people in the lighter colored uniforms

9. What were your feelings about the reunion of Elis and Raea? I was happy

10. What do you want to happen with Valdas in the future? I dunno What do you think Marin has planned? um..I dunno this either.

And I have a special treat that has gone up on my series Facebook page and the series homepage. Can you guess what it is?
    well I couldn't figure it out than Ragdoll helped me open my eyes, it is Elis..
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Benjamin Button

You're on the right track about the pic, but there's more to it. I don't just buy stock photos and put them together for the fun of it Well, okay, but usually with a specific purpose in mind.

What were your overall impressions of Broken Wings? Expectations for Book 3?

Is it Elis and Rhea holding a baby?

I loved Broken Wings, I was sad to see it end...I just love your books but you knew that Melanie

I just want to read about Elis and Rhea again...their adventures..their life..how Rhea deals with having wings now..if it ever stops hurting when she shrinks her wings...
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Benjamin Button

No on the question, but you're giving me great ideas

I really appreciate all the support here. I'm glad you're enjoying the stories of Raea and Elis. Dear sweet Elis is so close to my heart that It'll be hard when the time comes to move on to other characters. I'm not sure what the next part of the story will be called after Dark Angel Chronicles, but I have ideas for some of the new main characters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast