Our First eRead: Marked by Elisabeth Naughton - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Our First eRead (Starting the week of 09/27): Marked by Elisabeth Naughton

This book sounds good. I am reading The Historian. I am going to start reading this book also. I may lurk for a while and try to comment when I can.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Our First eRead (Starting the week of 09/27): Marked by Elisabeth Naughton

If anyone has a Kindle this book is now free on Amazon.

Thing 2

lol at Joy and her cuteness!

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    If anyone has a Kindle this book is now free on Amazon.
    Hi Anne, definitely comment when you're able.

I saw the freebie on Amazon (via another website that I am not suppose to mention). That might mean that it'll soon be free on B&N. That seems to be the pattern. I just got a romance which looks good (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Com...sing+positions) that was free on Amazon over a week ago and dropped to free on B&N today. I learned about that drop in B&N price, because I put the eBook on my Wish List.

Donna

d'Artagnan

I've already started the book. I may be gone during one or two comment rounds in mid October, but I'll be here the rest of the time!

Mad Hatter

Carrie, join us whenever you can... The more the merrier!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin
    Hi Anne, definitely comment when you're able.

I saw the freebie on Amazon (via another website that I am not suppose to mention). That might mean that it'll soon be free on B&N. That seems to be the pattern. I just got a romance which looks good (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Com...sing+positions) that was free on Amazon over a week ago and dropped to free on B&N today. I learned about that drop in B&N price, because I put the eBook on my Wish List.
    I think this book was already free on B&N

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I think this book was already free on B&N
    Yeah it was, but I think (just a gut feel) that it might (eventually) be again as the free at Amazon is usually the indicator that that'll happen... That's what went down the first time it was free @ B&N.

Donna

Mad Hatter

All, in the next few day's I am going to start preparing our weekly sub-threads (Week 1, 2, etc.) for our comments/feedback... I didn't want you to wonder WTH(eck) was going on with the crazy lady (me).

Donna

Hi Donna,
    Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. Yes, CeCe is my first name. I'll try to learn eveyone else's names but please be patient with me. Names are not my strong point.
    ~CeCe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast