How to start a book club or a new book? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tiny Tim

Default Re: How to start a book club or a new book?

So I'm not seeing a ton of responses.... I know people are busy with spring break I'll check back, hopefully in a few days people will have some suggestions
    My new book Pursuit of Midnight, a historic romance, now available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Smashwords. Check it out.
    For the rest of March I am giving away free copies on my blog Bysharonnelson.blogspot.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Bysharonnelson
    I'll check back, hopefully in a few days people will have some suggestions
    Good idea!

Donna

Oliver

I'd be interested in doing a romance book of some sort! Right now I have the latest Maya Banks Sweet Series book ("Sweet Possession" I believe) and "Shades of Midnight" which is the 7th book in the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian if anyone is reading those. I also will be getting the next Sookie Stackhouse book when it comes out in May. I also have a huge list of ebooks to read, so I'm open for pretty much anything! Out of the books listed by Sharon, I think "Tanaquill" and "A Regimental Murder" sound interesting.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

I would love to be involved in a book club reading? I've never done anything like that, but would read any romance that anyone suggested. Is there going to be one started up?

Kristi
    Want to know what I'm writing? http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/kirstenosbourne How about what I'm blogging? http://hubpages.com/profile/kirsteno

Oliver

Default Re: How to start a book club or a new book? Romance anyone?

Okay, I'm new here and I see this thread, and I'm kind of interested, but it goes..... well, nowhere. But, I'm new and interested in talking romance novels so I'm giving this a shot.

I read romance. A lot of romance. I like time-travel, paranormal, historical and more. We all have our special interests. I'm not into vamps and weres, sorry, I've just had too much of all that. I'm also not in need of erotica, although I'm not against good s*x.

Any takers.

I recently finished reading Miss Foster's Folly by Alice Gaines and really liked it. Good fun. And good s*x.

I'm now on the last book of the Blades of the Rose by Zoe Archer. The first three were good, but I'm getting rather tired of allllll the battles between the Blades and the Heirs. Getting tiresome . But I plan to stick it out to the end.
    It may be an illusion I've created, but it's the only reality I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12