How to start a book club or a new book?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Patience09

Default How to start a book club or a new book?

I just wondering I want to try this out, I just got book Whatever you Like not sure what it's about it but was recommend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Default Re: How to start a book club or a new book?

Hi!

This books looks to have gotten pretty good reviews on B&N: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Wha...tever+you+like

Can you clarify:

Do you want to know if any of us have read it?

or

Might anybody be interested in joining your lead in reading this eBook (like in a book club format)?

Donna

Tiny Tim

It doesn't look like there is currently a romance book going. Would anyone be interested in starting a new book??
    My new book Pursuit of Midnight, a historic romance, now available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Smashwords. Check it out.
    For the rest of March I am giving away free copies on my blog Bysharonnelson.blogspot.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Hi Sharon: First, welcome to NOOKBOARDS. Second, since I hosted the last romance read here, I'd definitely be interested.

What were you thinking of putting out there as a possible choice and when were you thinking of having this start?

Donna

Tiny Tim

Hey, I hadn't really thought of a title. Since I am an indie author I tend to read mostly indie, I can ask around and get a few suggestions. Do you have anything interesting on your TBR list?
    My new book Pursuit of Midnight, a historic romance, now available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Smashwords. Check it out.
    For the rest of March I am giving away free copies on my blog Bysharonnelson.blogspot.com

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by Bysharonnelson
    Hey, I hadn't really thought of a title. Since I am an indie author I tend to read mostly indie, I can ask around and get a few suggestions. Do you have anything interesting on your TBR list?
    I have 185 eBooks on my TBR list... Ugh!

So, maybe see post a couple of ideas for people and see if anybody speaks up. I am totally sure people would be open to an Indie author - It's always good to get a new fav writer.

FYI: Since Spring break is fast approaching, I am not sure how many people would be able to start this right away.

Thanks, Sharon, for thinking about us.

Donna

Tiny Tim

Hey, Ill come up with a few suggestions and post them in the next couple days. I'm not in a rush so whenever people are interested is cool with me

Tiny Tim

Ok, here's what I found that looked interesting. They are all historical or paranormal but I am totally open to anything, those are just the blogs that I keep up with

Tanaquill- free (Historical/Paranormal)
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9302

A Regimental Murder- 1.99 (Historical)
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-R...278432/?itm=42

Beautiful Sins: Olivia Lowry- .99 (Paranormal) This is a young adult book but I have heard good things about it.
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Beautiful-Sins/Jennifer-Hampton/e/2940012286185/?itm=41

Cameo the Assassin- .99 (Paranormal)
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Cam...924095/?itm=58

Mad Hatter

Thanks for the ideas!

So, anybody interested in doing another 'read' together?!

Donna

Mr. Darcy

I would be interested in a Christian Fiction book club.
    Tracy<><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast