INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ - Page 4



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Tom Sawyer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    OK I'm in maybe. My library's overdrive has an audio version that I put on hold. Generally I am the death of bookclubs, I either can't get the book and don't participate or I get the book and the club folds. So if this forum crashes you'll know who to blame.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,096

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenook
    OK I'm in maybe. My library's overdrive has an audio version that I put on hold. Generally I am the death of bookclubs, I either can't get the book and don't participate or I get the book and the club folds. So if this forum crashes you'll know who to blame.
    LOL so maybe it was YOU! for some reason internet explorer was not letting me get to nookboards, it said there was either a programming error or the site was down for maintenance.. now I know it was just you signing up for the book club!! LOL

    glad to have you!!
    Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

    12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

    My Shelf Confessions

  4. #33
    d'Artagnan
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Just wanted to chime in that I too will be reading this for the book club! I bought this book the month it was released originally based on the word of mouth alone (the author was featured on Dateline NBC primetime special), and I never made it past the second page.

    I bought it for my Nook, and still couldn't manage to sneak in some time to read it. Being required reading for a book clue will act as a motivator.
    Currently Reading:
    A Song of Ice and Fire Series

    Next up:
    The Entire Oz Series

  5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,096

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSugarbaker
    Just wanted to chime in that I too will be reading this for the book club! I bought this book the month it was released originally based on the word of mouth alone (the author was featured on Dateline NBC primetime special), and I never made it past the second page.

    I bought it for my Nook, and still couldn't manage to sneak in some time to read it. Being required reading for a book clue will act as a motivator.
    Awesome! Glad to have you!! I saw that Dateline interview too, I had bought the book before that though, so it was an extra treat to see the interview after having read the book.
    Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

    12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

    My Shelf Confessions

  7. #35
    d'Artagnan Astoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireflywishes
    Awesome! Glad to have you!! I saw that Dateline interview too, I had bought the book before that though, so it was an extra treat to see the interview after having read the book.

    I wish I could have seen the interview.


  8. #36
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,096

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne

    I wish I could have seen the interview.

    Maybe it's on YouTube??
    Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

    12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

    My Shelf Confessions

  9. #37
    Mad Hatter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,905

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Donna

  10. #38
    d'Artagnan Astoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: INPUT NEEDED - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin

    Thanks so far I cannot find it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Forest of Hands and Teeth reading schedule input.
    By ItsMe in forum Young Adult Book Club
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 03:13 PM
  2. Cover needed?
    By tyler922 in forum nook Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:57 PM
  3. PDNovel WHITE Over NookColor? ETA: ADDED INPUT ON NOVEL
    By slow_mo_panda in forum nook Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:55 AM
  4. Software needed ,Please help.
    By smartjx in forum original nook
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:01 AM
  5. wireless connection needed to read?
    By kyba in forum nook Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.0