WEEK 5 DISCUSSION - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Super Moderator

Default Re: WEEK 5 DISCUSSION

I know Turgut's friend I remember is Selim Achsoy or something like that..the guy that was attacked three times was Mr. Erozan (or something similar) .. the gypsy/scot? I'm vaguely remembering a gypsy/scot - is that the guy that went with Rossi to the castle and showed him around? I think that guy was named Georgescu ..?

I think we learned Helen's mother's name at one point during her story, but I can't remember it right now either.. maybe we don't..

I'm trying to remember Turgut's story thus far.. but I just can't lol I think something did happen to him that shook him enough to stop pursuing the Dracula thing really seriously.. didn't he have a shape or something come into his study and scare him? Or maybe his friend Erozan is also part of Turgut's "punishment" for helping out on the search because they were such close friends and Erozan was doing so much to help them.. ?
    Currently reading:
    The Poisoned House - Michael Ford
    Book Challenge 2011 38 bks read of 60

12,724 Pages Read of 12,000

My Shelf Confessions

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: WEEK 5 DISCUSSION

I know Turgut's friend I remember is Selim Achsoy or something like that..the guy that was attacked three times was Mr. Erozan (or something similar) .. the gypsy/scot? I'm vaguely remembering a gypsy/scot - is that the guy that went with Rossi to the castle and showed him around? I think that guy was named Georgescu ..?
    Yes he's the one. His story is kinda of blurry because I didn't know what to make of it. He knew a lot, and I don't know if the Nazi camp was placed into the story as a historic bookmark or as symbolic reference that Eastern Europeans have a deep belief system and will cling to any belief hard enough if you give them a good reason, hence everyone belief in Dracula.

I don't think a shape or a scare is enough considering what Paul, Rossi and Hugh went though. I think the shape your thinking of is the coffee steam dragon. I laughed so hard at that one, who knew that your International House of Coffee Lattee could be possessed by Dracula- Dracula- shapeshifter, vampire, mesmeriser, and master barista. Maybe Erozan's attack is Turgut's punishment. He made a promise as a friend to keep Erozan from becoming a vampire after a 3rd attack by killing him; I don't think I could do that. Even worse, I don't think I could take a close friend becoming a mindless undead creature. If he does have to kill Erozan, he may have an even closer relationship that Paul is unaware of.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234