The Tether an Urban Fantasy Action Adventure Novel - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Puck

Default Re: Young Adult Paranormal Action Adventure - The Tether None Good

Not much going on with The Tether None Good at the moment, I am busy with my artist working on the graphic novel version of the book and bending my thoughts towards the third installment of this saga.

But...

I do bring news of a book signing for Accept One, part two of the Tether Saga taking place this Saturday from Noon to 2pm at Chucks comics, in Essex (East Baltimore) Maryland. Come and met me in person, get your Tether novels signed, browse artwork inspired by the novels and pick up some comic books while you are at it.

You can find out more about Chucks Comics by visiting their website at http://www.chuckscomics.com

For more information about the Tether saga check out my website at http://www.the-tether.com

If you cannot make the event you can purchase a traditional print novel from my website and it will come signed by me, or if you just want to read it on your eReader device check out the links at the start of this topic, or the links on The Tether website. Thank you for supporting this indie author and enjoy this three day weekend.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis
    The Tether Saga - Dark Fantasy on the Streets Of Baltimore (Learn More Here)
    The Wonder Tales - All Ages Fantasy Adventure (Learn More Here)
    A Teddy Bear Tale - Tristan the Teddy Bear protecting his child from the Monsters under the bed (Learn More Here)
    Learn more about Nick Davis at alt-world.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Ugh... Sitting here watching my Jeep in the shop get fixed, had a little scare with a low oil pressure light. Hoping the repair is going to be fairly cheap.

Anyway, the weekend is here and its a great time to pick something up new to read. So why don't you give The Tether, the first book in the Tether Saga a chance. If you like action novels, and the Paranormal you will love this book set on the streets of Baltimore city.

Check it out by clicking the links at the top of the topic.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis
    A Teddy Bear Tale - Tristan the Teddy Bear protecting his child from the Monsters under the bed (Learn More Here)

Your link in the first one doesn't work.
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Thank you for pointing that out, I've fixed the link now

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Tether-None-Good/Nick-Davis/e/2940011806032/

Glad to help!
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSin
    Glad to help!
    Again thank you Always good to hear from a fan who cares enough to contact an Author about mistake, that we might of overlooked. I welcome this, and why I love publishing as an independent I get to hear direct from the fans.

We have a nice weekend a coming here, and its a great time to chill and read your favorite paranormal action saga. I hope you all choose the Tether Saga, its an unexpected adventure into a world that will haunt your dreams. Check it out by clicking the links in my signature below.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Well it's still in my wish list...
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSin
    Well it's still in my wish list...
    Domo Arigato
    Nick Davis

Puck

Default Re: YA Paranormal Action Adventure - The Tether None Good - $0.99 Limited Time Only!

Good News!!! Inspired by Read an EBook Week I've decided to drop the price of the first book of the Tether Saga for a limited time. The Tether, the first book in the Tether Saga will be available in eBook form only for the eReader device of your choice, for $0.99

You can pick up the start of this break out Paranormal Action Adventure series for the Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony and other eReader device at this bargain price (Approx 70% off normal price) for a limited time only.

The Tether introduces you to Sarah Taylor, a troubled teenage girl attending a Baltimore Private School. Through a series of nightmare events becomes the reluctant Keeper of a device called a Tether; that allows her to control an Angelic being called Paul and connects her to the mysterious source allowing her to cast will powered enchantments called indices. As she races for answers to the Tether dark forces give chase to claim the device and Sarah for themselves…

Check out The Tether for your eReader device at the bargain price of $0.99 by the links at the top of this topic, or in my signature below.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Default Re: YA Paranormal Action Adventure - The Tether None Good - $0.99 Limited Time Only!

Its the start of Supermoon!!!!

Before the world ends tonight, pick up The Tether, book one of the breakout paranormal action adventure series known as The Tether Saga, it a right riveting read

This is a Paranormal adventure that grabs you and doesn't let you go until you get to the last page, a breathless, relentless chase across Baltimore City and its only $0.99
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast