The Necromancer - Paranormal Thriller - .99 cent sale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Default The Necromancer - Paranormal Thriller - .99 cent sale

[img width=446 height=600]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/m524/pamrichter/NewImage-2.jpg[/img]

(To read the first chapter right now for free, click here: http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/ )

THE NECROMANCER

Omar Satinov, the Necromancer, has become a secret, whispered legend across several continents. His lure is a mystical religion based upon Witchcraft; his hook, the natural herbal products that addict his followers. But does he really have supernatural powers, as many of his disciples believe?

Michelle perceived a kind of magic when she met Omar, dazzled by the handsome, charismatic, wealthy older man. Older men seem safer, less likely to become ardently aggressive in a bout of excess testosterone.

Michelle was brutally attacked while on a business trip in Las Vegas. The police didn't believe her and thought she must have lured a man up to her locked hotel room for a little sexual adventure, which went dangerously out of control.

Michelle sustained visible scars from the terrifying and almost lethal attack, but the scars on the inside motivated the move from her home in California to Hawaii. Now she has a successful career and she figures abstinence is an acceptable, if lonely, way to live. Michelle decides that an affair with Omar might cure her of the humiliating, embarrassing, and uncontrollable anxiety attacks which plague her whenever she finds herself alone with a man.

How could she know that she made the worst possible choice?

I hope you all will enjoy

Author Interview about writing The Necromancer
    http://www.kinderati.com/2011/04/pam...cromancer.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: The Necromancer - Paranormal Thriller

I wanted to add a couple of 5 star reviews I'm very happy about:

Enjoyed every moment reading this book. Kept me up until 5 am for 3 nights running. All the characters are well developed, the story moves so fast and smoothly there was no place to stop, nor did I want to. Looking forward to reading her other books.

See Detailed Ratings

I enjoyed this novel very much. There was a nice flavor of the Hawaiian Islands and their culture. The pace got faster and faster at the end when Michelle had to pit her own abilities against that of Omar, The Necromancer. Nice and scary, without a lot of blood and gore. Recommended for women especially because of the nice psychological tone that gives meaning to the changes we see in the main...

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: The Necromancer - Paranormal Thriller

Got an amazing review over on Amazon. So I wanted to post it.

THE NECROMANCER - sale - .99 cents

Loved this story! Highly recommended!, January 9, 2011
    By LuvMyKindle (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
    This book is a must read! I read it in less than two days. The concept/plot is very original. Never a dull moment, excellent plotting, good character development, a few surprises here and there, totally absorbing, and a very fast read. There is some suspense, romance, and action here, too. I think it would make a terrific movie. Now, you do need to get past the detailed description of an icky insect or two, but it's worth it. And, in the first quarter of the book, you might wonder why Michelle doesn't see what everyone else is seeing/feeling, but this is soon addressed as the story continues.

I discovered this author's books on a Kindleboard's post, and had already read and liked her other book, Midnight Reflections. I wasn't sure The Necromancer would be the type of paranormal I usually enjoy due to the darker themes, but I am so glad I gave it a chance. I could tell that much research went into this story as well. I already have another one of her books, The Living Image, on my kindle, and will be reading that very soon. I will read anything this author releases as she is now one of my favorite authors. One of the things I enjoy about this author's writing is that her character's reactions to things are far more realistic, to me, than in many other books (commercial and indie). I also think she has a real knack for providing "explanations" for things I wonder about while reading...as if she is anticipating the reader's reactions or questions.

Read this book. It is original, scary, capitvating, fun, and well-written

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: The Necromancer - Paranormal Thriller - .99 cent sale

So many people love this cover and ask about it. I found it at Istockphotos, where you can buy wonderful illustrations and photographs. It was square and I messed with it until I got the right dimensions to upload.

The picture seemed made for the novel. In the beginning prologue, Omar, the necromancer is looking into the crystal ball. The main character, Michelle, sees the crystal ball in the ending chapter of the novel. The full moon is important for the Wiccan ceremonies. And Michelle is going through a doorway, which shows the changes she goes through in the novel, and overcomes her fears.

Altogether, finding the perfect cover for my novel just blew me away!

It's still 99 cents. Hope you will try it.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Necromancer/Pamela-Mary-Richter/e/2940011865374/?itm=1&USRI=the+necromancer

Tom Sawyer

This review came from a wonderful author, Mike Frost. It's from the Kindle site, but I thought I would post it anyway because it's so great to hear from another author.

5.0 out of 5 stars A contrast of beauty, January 30, 2011
    By M. Frost (USA) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
    The Necromancer is a stunning journey into the heart of pure evil disguised as beauty. The book is set in the lovely beaches of Waikiki, and the author does a good job of describing the surroundings that follow the normal (and not so normal) days of a resident.

To go along with this beautiful set, the story revolves around Michelle, a fully human character, with inner issues and a magnificent strength to overcome them. Michelle is surrounded with strong supporting characters, who each bring their own strengths and pasts into the story, weaving together the beauty and hardships they face in their attempt to overcome evil.

That evil is personified in the main villain, Omar, whose dark heart is driven by both the magical and mundane. A character whose own opinion of his beautify and charm are only surpassed by the darkness in his heart. Omar is a character you love to hate.

Overall, the book is a good, easy read - which goes quickly despite the length. Well worth the investment. I look forward to seeing what else the author has to offer

Tom Sawyer

If you would like to read the first chapter of The Necromancer on your pc, for free right now, just click below.

http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Happy reading to all
    Pam

Tom Sawyer

This novel is outselling my other two novels, about 4 to 1 on B&N. On Amazon, my romantic suspense, Midnight Reflections outsells all others.

I don't know if it's the cover, or genre, but I'm happy The Necromancer is doing well on B&N.

If you would like to read the first chapter of The Necromancer on your pc, for free right now, just click below.

http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

I still want it.
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Tom Sawyer

Hi VampireSin,

I wish I could gift it to you, like we can do on Amazon. Loved your review on The Living Image.

If you want, I'll send you the novel as an attachment if you want to email me at: pam.richter @ hotmail.com

Only problem is that you would have to read it on your pc, and while editing on the pc, I feel like my eyeballs are falling out! But if you want it I'll send it to you.

Pam

I'll do it soon. I get paid tomorrow. hopefully.
    Vampire Tattoo Goddess

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast