Accept One - Book Two of the Tether Saga, a Fantasy Action Adventure Series - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Puck

Default Re: Accept One, Book Two of the Tether Saga - A Paranormal Action Adventure

Huge box arrived yesterday, and the printed copies of Accept One are now available direct from the http://www.alt-world.com website for those who enjoy the feel of a traditional book. Plus if you buy direct from my website any Tether novel is sent to you signed by the author (me).

Of course if your looking for portability and ease Accept One is still available for the Kindle or the eReader device of your choice. Go check it out at the links posted in the Original Post of this topic.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis
    The Tether Saga - Dark Fantasy on the Streets Of Baltimore (Learn More Here)
    The Wonder Tales - All Ages Fantasy Adventure (Learn More Here)
    A Teddy Bear Tale - Tristan the Teddy Bear protecting his child from the Monsters under the bed (Learn More Here)
    Learn more about Nick Davis at alt-world.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: Accept One Book Two of the Tether Saga a Young Adult Paranormal Action Adventure

I am happy to announce on Saturday February 19th the first book signing for Accept One, Book Two of the Tether a young adult paranormal action adventure, will take place at Chucks Comics the biggest comic book store in Baltimore!!

Information about Chucks Comics can be found at http://www.chuckscomics.com

To learn more about Accept One, and the Tether Saga check out my website at http://www.alt-world.com

Hope to see you all at the signing!
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis
    A Teddy Bear Tale - Tristan the Teddy Bear protecting his child from the Monsters under the bed (Learn More Here)

Puck

Default Re: Accept One Book Two of the Tether Saga a Young Adult Paranormal Action Adventure

Don't forget the first book signing for Accept One, part two of the Tether Saga the breakout paranormal hit will take place this Saturday from Noon to 2pm at Chucks Comics here in Baltimore. Come and chat with me about the series, view artwork from the Fabula project, and there will also be FREE CUPCAKES

For more information about Chucks Comics and there location go to http://www.chuckscomics.com

If you cannot get to Chucks Comics this Saturday, any Tether novel purchased direct from my website at http://the-tether.com will be mailed signed by the Author. Or if you have an eReader device you can download it at the links supplied at the top of this page.

I hope to see some of you there, the printed copy of Accept One is a little special and has a fan gallery within its pages. See y'all this Saturday.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Slow week as I recover from a fun book signing, its awesome getting out there and talking direct to fans of the Tether Saga and always ignites the creative spark within. Loads of ideas to expand the Tetherverse, just got to figure out how to get it all out now... lol

Just want to mention though that Accept One, the second book in the Tether Saga is now out on the Kobo eReader, you can find the link direct to it here http://www.the-tether.com

Thanks again, have a great day everybody
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Been reading Frankenstein and Dracula over the weekend. I like the way the story is told in diary/letter formats and its giving me a few ideas for a supplement to The Tether Saga. Its brewing at the moment, so watch this space as it develops.

In the meantime you can pick up Book Two of the Tether Saga - Accept One clicking the links in the first post or by visiting The Tether website at - http://the-tether.com

Everyone have a great day, and read a book!
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Its a wonderful rainy day here in the neighborhood, and with the supermoon around the corner I suspect we will be seeing some crazier weather before this month is out.

Anyway, did you know its Read an Ebook Week over at Smashwords?

You didn't? Well, Smashwords is a distributor of Indie Novels, they makes them available in all eReader formats including ePubs which are perfect to side load into your Nook.

And...

Accept One, book two of the breakout paranormal series The Tether Saga is taking part in this event... If you hurry, because there is only TWO!!! Days left of this event you can pick up Accept One for 50% off its Regular Price. Check it out at the URL below.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33530

50% OFF THATS BRILLIANT

Have a great week... Going to be putting together my mad survivalist gear for next weeks supermoon fun!
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Default Re: Accept One Book Two of the Tether Saga the Breakout Paranormal Action Adventure

Tomorrow is Super Moon Day!

If we are not all dead sucked into a crazy gravity effected super storm earth black hole forming upheaval thingie this is a great weekend to check out Accept One, the second book in the Tether saga. Reading this Paranormal action adventure by super moon light will make it all that more surreal.

To pick up the book check out the links in my sig or at the start of this thread. Thanks again, and have a safe weekend.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Default Re: Accept One Book Two of the Tether Saga the Breakout Paranormal Action Adventure

I see we all survived Supermoon

Wasn't it amazing? The first night it was kind okay, that's pretty neat, but the second it was like you could reach up and pluck the moon out of the sky.

Now, well at least on the east coast we have a wet, rainy weekend ahead of us. The perfect time to pick up an book and read it, so check out Accept One, the second book in the Tether Saga and find out why people are calling it the most riveting book since The Tether

Be gentle with the earth now.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

What is with this crazy weather? Did we blink miss summer and move straight back into winter?

Still its good book reading weather, nothing better than spending a leisurely weekend discovering new stories, and Accept One is one heckuva story. This Action Adventure novel takes the city of Baltimore and twists it slightly, bringing other wordily danger to the streets, and the only person that can stop it is a slightly moody high school student named Sarah.

Take a look at it, its on your favorite eReader and manual reading device, the links are at the start of this topic, or in my sig below.
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Puck

Default Re: Accept One - Book Two of the Tether Saga, a Fantasy Action Adventure Series

Did you know this is the first Thursday in three weeks that I've woken up to that we are not having a storm on? Of course that's all kicking off tomorrow with what looks like a huge thunderstorm coming our way. Good weather to read a gritty fantasy action adventure too, so check out Accept One, the second book in the Tether saga in eBook form on the links below or at the top of this thread.

Right, gots some writing to do
    Arigato,
    Nick Davis

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast