My Romance novel just recieved a "Top Pick" 5 Star Review from Night Owl Reviews

Default My Romance novel just recieved a "Top Pick" 5 Star Review from Night Owl Reviews

Not sure if this is the right place for this post. Mod's do your thing and nudge me in the right direction if I'm in the wrong here!

I'm so excited I wanted to share! I had sent a review request back in September and they finally got around to reviewing. Well it was well worth the wait! The reviewer said
    can’t even begin to express how much I loved this book. I read the whole thing in less than one day. In fact, it was nearly five o’clock in the morning when I finished, it was that good.
    For the entire review this is the link! http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Kiki-reviews-Forever-Mine-by-Elizabeth-Reyes.aspx
    I write because I must. It's not a choice, or a pass time, it's an unyielding calling and my passion.

Forever Mine- (The Moreno Brothers #1)

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Default Re: My Romance novel just recieved a "Top Pick" 5 Star Review from Night Owl Reviews

Congrats!

Donna

Puck

Default Re: My Romance novel just recieved a "Top Pick" 5 Star Review from Night Owl Reviews

Congratulations! that is awesome!
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

mysnookie: Congrats you proud Auntie!

<back on topic>

Donna

Thank you! Amazing how fellow online peeps are far more understanding than family.. my kids, my hubby were all like ."that's cool" but in no way no can imagine how incredibly exciting this is.
    I write because I must. It's not a choice, or a pass time, it's an unyielding calling and my passion.

Puck

Congratulations! I didn't know Night Owl Reviews worked with indie authors. I submitted a review request but haven't heard anything yet. Good going.

Joyce

Joyce, be patient I submitted my request way back in September. I had given up on them and then suddenly I get this amazing surprise to end my year with a bang! I'm sure they are inundated with requests. How long ago did you submit your request?