Scavenger Hunt by Stephen Goldin--an interstellar romp

Default Scavenger Hunt by Stephen Goldin--an interstellar romp

Do you miss the days when science fiction books were fun? When the universe was bright and shiny and new, before the technology became grubby and the outlook became cynical?

That's what Scavenger Hunt is all about. Let your Sense of Wonder roam between the stars in a spaceship that looks like a spaceship, and where adventure is the name of the game.

In the distant future, the idle rich of galactic Society have nothing better to do than construct elaborate Games for themselves to play--and the greatest Game of all is the Scavenger Hunt. Visit different worlds, pick up hard-to-get items that can't simply be bought, and have a fine time. A clever way to pass empty moments.

Tyla deVrie and her twin brother, Bred, follow the family tradition of entering the Scavenger Hunt. But little do they realize as they hop from planet to planet aboard Bred's decadent space yacht that the Scavenger Hunt is far more than a game; it will irrevocably change their lives. That is, if it doesn't end them first.

When this book was first published in 1976, the original publisher, Laser Books, thought it was too long, and demanded that it be split into two parts and published as totally independent books: Scavenger Hunt and Finish Line. I was never completely happy with the result, and vowed that someday the book would be put back together again.

Decades later, my dream was realized, and Scavenger Hunt is now available in a single-volume edition in both paperback and multiple ebook formats. I invite you to come along on a fabulous journey through the galaxy, meet some intriguing characters, and have a helluva lot of fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Scavenger Hunt by Stephen Goldin--an interstellar romp

I've posted the opening chapter of Scavenger Hunt on my GoodReads writings page. Please check it out when you get a minute.

Scavenger Hunt: an exciting, sexy space romp. And now with a new cover, too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

New lower ebook price, only $4.99. The new price is immediately available at Smashwords, Apple, and Amazon; it should slowly trickle down to other retailers eventually. This is a great opportunity to enjoy this sexy space opera adventure.

Default New cover for Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt now has a colorful new cover. I hope you all enjoy it.

Default Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale

Take advantage of the Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale during the entire month of July (summer in the Northern Hemisphere, winter in the Southern) to stock up on great reading bargains.

Scavenger Hunt is being discounted this month at 50% off, as are all the other great novel-length science fiction and fantasy ebooks from Parsina Press that are participating in the Sale.

Stock up for reading, whichever season you're in.