Sample pages showing blank on Nook?

Mr. Darcy

Default Sample pages showing blank on Nook?

Has anyone else had trouble or heard complaints surrounding people trying to download sample pages only to get a blank screen when they try to read those pages on their Nook?

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Default Re: Sample pages showing blank on Nook?

I hadn't, but then again a vast majority of 'samples' I've gotten from B&N haven't had much on them aside from the intro pages to the eBook.

Is there a particular one(s) that you are having issues with? I'd be willing to check out identified one(s) and report back.

Donna

Mr. Darcy

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I've tried to download sample for my two books (links are below in my signature) to my Nook for PC program and my Nook for Android phone app and I don't see anything. I'm able to purchase the books and read them no problem, but samples are a no go.

If you had time and could try to download a sample, I'd appreciate it. I reached out to B&N customer service and they say everything is fine. Not sure if I did something wrong when I set up the documents.

Anyhow, thanks again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by LRGiles
    Thanks, I appreciate the help. I've tried to download sample for my two books (links are below in my signature) to my Nook for PC program and my Nook for Android phone app and I don't see anything. I'm able to purchase the books and read them no problem, but samples are a no go.

If you had time and could try to download a sample, I'd appreciate it. I reached out to B&N customer service and they say everything is fine. Not sure if I did something wrong when I set up the documents.

Anyhow, thanks again.
    Using the Nook PC app, I got both samples and loaded them into the app. When launched, each show ONLY a blank page.

I downloaded both the samples to my 'classic' Nook. When I try to open each, I get a message 'Sorry unable to open this book'.

Let me know if you want me to try anything else.

Donna

Mr. Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by wdblevin
    Using the Nook PC app, I got both samples and loaded them into the app. When launched, each show ONLY a blank page.

I downloaded both the samples to my 'classic' Nook. When I try to open each, I get a message 'Sorry unable to open this book'.

Let me know if you want me to try anything else.
    I appreciate your help. I can pass this info on to B&N customer service so they can stop trying to tell me I'm imagining this issue. Thank you so much.