Assault on the Gods by Stephen Goldin--classic space adventure

Default Assault on the Gods by Stephen Goldin--classic space adventure

Assault on the Gods, originally published in hardcover from Doubleday in 1977, is now back in print with all the action intact.

Ardeva (Dev) Korrell is a starship captain overseeing a trading mission to a primitive alien planet where the native culture is being suffocated by strict rules from its "gods." But when those gods kill one of her crewmen with a lightning bolt, Dev finds herself reluctantly drawn into a war with these superior creatures, Now, to survive, she and her crew must stage an assault on the home of the gods and storm the gates of heaven itself,

This is classic space opera adventure with a likable female protagonist. For more details, check out my online bookstore, Parsina Press.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default New cover for Assault on the Gods

Assault on the Gods has a new cover, but the action remains as exciting as ever.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good ol' fashioned space opera with a strong female protagonist.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Assault on the Gods has a new lower ebook price of $4.99. A few of the retailers may take a little while to catch up, but the new price is effective almost everywhere.

Exclamation President's Day Sale

I've just been through the book, cleaning up some minor annoying typos and typesetting errors. To celebrate the clean edition, I'm offering a special President's Day Sale. From now through February 18, you can get Assault on the Gods at 50% off, or $2.50, in all ebook formats. Simply go to its Smashwords page and enter coupon code LW58X when you purchase it.

This is a great opportunity to pick up an exciting sf space adventure with a strong, resourceful heroine. Pleasant reading!

Default Read an Ebook Week

Joining the Smashwords Read an Ebook Week celebration (March 3-9) again this year, I've once more made Assault on the Gods half price for the duration of the sale (as are all my booklength titles).

More exciting news: I've just made a deal to convert it into an audiobook. Publication should be in a couple of months, and I'm very excited.

Default New ebook cover for Assault on the Gods

I've just replaced the ebook cover on Assault on the Gods. The new cover now appears immediately on the Smashwords and Kindle editions; as the metadata spreads through the Internet, it will eventually reach the other retailers as well. I hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale

Take advantage of the Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale during the entire month of July (summer in the Northern Hemisphere, winter in the Southern) to stock up on great reading bargains.

Assault on the Gods is being discounted this month at 50% off, as are all the other great novel-length science fiction and fantasy ebooks from Parsina Press that are participating in the Sale.

Stock up for reading, whichever season you're in.