Historical romance fans, Miriam Minger's books now available on Nook!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Darcy

Default Historical romance fans, Miriam Minger's books now available on Nook!

Hi everyone!

My historical/adventure romances are now available on Nook, I'm very pleased to say. My novels span from medievals like THE PAGAN'S PRIZE, a Viking novel set in medieval Russia, to SECRETS OF MIDNIGHT, a Regency era story (currently on sale for 99 cents!) that is the first in a series about two best friends vowing now to marry until they meet the men of their dreams. Enjoy!

Miriam Minger

Secrets of Midnight

The Pagan's Prize

'Miriam Minger is a master storyteller who illustrates the full gamut of emotions felt by her characters, emotions so strong that you are pulled into the pages and into their lives.'-Inside Romance
    Nook

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Default Re: Historical romance fans, Miriam Minger's books now available on Nook!

My historical/adventure romance WILD ANGEL is on sale for 99 cents! If you enjoy Ireland and medieval romance, then this is the book for you. The powerful Irish chieftain Ronan "Black" O'Byrne meets his match in the strong-willed and rebellious Triona O'Toole. And don't miss the breathtaking sequel, WILD ROSES, featuring Ronan's beautiful and gentle sister, Maire O'Byrne. Enjoy--and special thanks to all of my new readers.

Miriam Minger

Wild Angel

Wild Roses
    'Miriam Minger is a master storyteller who illustrates the full gamut of emotions felt by her characters, emotions so strong that you are pulled into the pages and into their lives.'-Inside Romance
    Nook

Mr. Darcy

Default Re: Historical romance fans, Miriam Minger's books now available on Nook!

Thank you, I just bought the "Pagan's Prize".

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Thanks!

I just bought all of them
    Maria

Currently Reading:
    The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

Just Finished:
    If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) by Betty White
    Spinners by Donna Jo Napoli

Mr. Darcy

I bought "The Pagan;s Prize". I was wondering why the big gaps between pages. After page 2, it will go to page 32, then 32 to 74, 74 to 79, page 79 to page 110 and and few gaps in between like this. Chapter 1 begins on page 312. Not sure the gaps after this. Did it not download correctly, or is this common with this Ebook??

Puck

I noticed the same thing, but it doesn't affect the reading of the book? I think something in the formatting of this book is severely messed up though, my nook just told me this book has 3175 pages..
    Maria

Currently Reading:
    The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

Just Finished:
    If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) by Betty White
    Spinners by Donna Jo Napoli

Mr. Darcy

Thank you, for replying. I see the same with 3175 pages.

Mr. Darcy

My thanks to Stephanieo and Bookworm86 for letting me know about the page numbering glitch with THE PAGAN'S PRIZE. Don't know what happened when I uploaded the book to Pubit, but after discussion with my formatter I plan to upload another copy soon. The page numbering glitch doesn't affect the smooth readability of the book, I'm glad to say--again thanks to the above sharp-eyed readers. So enjoy THE PAGAN'S PRIZE and don't let the 3,000 plus "pages" put you off. Each text page leads right into the page that should follow, no matter the page numbers. Enjoy!

Miriam Minger
    Nook

Mr. Darcy

Yes, please don't let the number of the pages turn you off on reading it. Its a awesome read. I really enjoyed the book.

Mr. Darcy

Thanks so much, Stephanie! THE PAGAN'S PRIZE is a banner ad right now on Nookboards--so if a historical romance set in medieval Russia with a Viking hero sounds intriguing to you, click on the banner ad and you'll go right to the book page on Nook. Enjoy!

Miriam Minger
    Nook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast