THUG GUARD - Book One of The Cozy Cash Mysteries - is here...for 99 Cents!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tom Sawyer

Default THUG GUARD - Book One of The Cozy Cash Mysteries - is here...for 99 Cents!

Hello, Fellow NookBoard-ers!!!

I'm D. D. Scott, Bestselling Romantic Comedy and Cozy Mystery Author of...

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS

STOMPIN' ON STETSONS

BUCKLES ME BABY

THUG GUARD

and I'm thrilled to be new to your NookBoards!

I also just used Pub It for the first time and am luuuvvvin' it! I've used Smashwords to distribute to B & N in the past...but no more!

I'm totally stoked to share with you my first 99 Cent Release for Nook...THUG GUARD - Book One of my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries...and here's the scoop:

Think The Rachel Zoe Project meets Bond, James Bond and a Madoff-style, Ponzi-scheming King.

Thug Guard – book one of The Cozy Cash Mysteries – is all about gettin’ “cozy”...as in Cozy Mystery cozy...with all your fave Bootscootin’ Books Characters. Oh...and along for the adventure...try The Bootscootin’ Books Mom Squad morphed into a blue-haired version of Charlie’s Angels – plus all the rest of your fave Bootscootin’ characters too!

Hollywood Stylist to The Stars Zoey Witherspoon is a wanna-be Stephanie Plum, and to that end, she’s now moonlighting as a badge-toting P.I. But on her way to style one of her infamously diva-esque clients, she discovers her first Dead Guy in a Range Rover parked next to her. And this isn’t just any dead guy. It’s the guy with a Russian mob connection, who her former client, Ponzi-scheming King Bernard McCall, hired to knock her off.

Bond, James Bond-style Double Agent Roman Bellesconi is ****-bent on bringing down Ponzi-scheming King Bernard McCall. Why? Because (1) that’s his job. But also because (2) he’s got a lot more at stake than job security. If he doesn’t bring down Bernie, his family’s monarchy will be destroyed.

As the dead guys keep piling-up around ‘em, Zoey may be d*mn sick of Roman’s deep and very dark secrets, but, she’s also convinced that perhaps, like Roman’s been reiterating, it’s only because he’s keeping those secrets, they’re both still alive. But is there a way for their cover to be blown, Roman’s secrets thus revealed, and each of ‘em live to tell about it?

Praise for The Bootscootin’ Books (BOOTSCOOTIN’ BLAHNIKS, STOMPIN’ ON STETSONS, and BUCKLES ME BABY):

“Wow! I loved this...The descriptions are so vivid and colorful it really feels like the reader's going through the same wild rollercoaster ride...It's a funny, sexy, sassy attitude of a read, and I can't wait to get stuck into the next one.” --- Sibel Hodge, author of The Amber Fox Mysteries

“I laughed from page one on...The author has a way with twisting phrases. Bootscootin' was a delight. I'm loading up on her other books. She's a shoe-in for one of my favorite chicklit authors.” --- Barbara Silkstone, author of The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland Age 42 and Three-Quarters

“Are you ready for a really fun read? I hope so...So sit back and get ready to laugh.” --- Karen Cantwell, author of Take The Monkeys and Run

“…who doesn’t need a laugh? Laugh ‘til you (you fill it in) with D. D. Scott’s BOOTSCOOTIN’ BLAHNIKS, and more...” --- Steve Windwalker, Kindle Nation Daily

***Average Amazon Customer Review = 5 Stars***

***Note: THUG GUARD features all my Bootscootin' Books Characters...so you might want to read those first, if you're like me, and enjoy reading books in order. The Bootscootin' Books are chick lit with a gone-country twist...think Sex and The City meets Urban Cowboy. The series includes: BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS, STOMPIN' ON STETSONS and BUCKLES ME BABY and are all available on Nook too for just $2.99 each.

My goal is always to treat my readers to an entire series of books for less than or about equal to the cost of one, single paperback book.

I'm all about great books for great prices!

Happy Reading and Welcome to My Bootscootin' World and Cozy Cash Mysteries!!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    Bestselling RomCom & Cozy Mystery Author of
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    Author of Amazon #1 Bestselling Book On-Writing
    MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL
    www.DDScott.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: THUG GUARD - Book One of The Cozy Cash Mysteries - is here...for 99 Cents!

Now that the 4th book featuring my Bootscootin' Books Characters is here - THUG GUARD, Book One of my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries...where all your fave Bootscootin' Characters are gettin' "cozy"...as in cozy mystery cozy, a lot of my readers and fans are asking in what order they should read the books to follow the series from Book One to Book Four.

So here's the scoop on each one, in order, and a sneak peek at what you can expect from each book featuring the Bootscootin' Characters:

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS - Think Sex and The City meets Urban Cowboy

STOMPIN' ON STETSONS - It's ****'s Kitchen mixed with Meet the Fockers

BUCKLES ME BABY - Think paparazzi-**** and Ponzi-scheme fall-out meet home-shopping and Babies "R" Us

THUG GUARD - Think The Rachel Zoe Project meets Bond, James Bond and a Madoff-style, Ponzi-scheming King

The Bootscootin' Books are romantic comedies with a chick lit, gone-country twist...and now a cozy mystery twist too!

Happy Reading and Welcome to my Bootscootin' World!

P.S. The next book - LIP GLOCK - will be released in August...right in time to wrap-up all your summer, beach-time reading!

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: THUG GUARD - Book One of The Cozy Cash Mysteries - is here...for 99 Cents!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, All!

THUG GUARD - Book One of my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries - made its Kindle Nation Daily Debut last Thursday, and tomorrow, Memorial Day, it will be the KND eBook of the Day!!!

http://kindlenationdaily.com/2011/05...g-king-and-you

I'm beyond over the moon to be back at KND!!!

Waving atchya, KND Readers and Fans!

And welcome to my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries...where all your fave Bootscootin' Books Characters are gettin' "cozy"...as in Cozy Mystery cozy...and where your Bootscootin' Mom Squad has now morphed into a blue-haired version of Charlie's Angels.

Happy Reading!!!

P.S. Do any of y'all know if there's a similar blog like Kindle Nation Daily for all you terrific Nook Nation Readers and Fans? I'd luuuvvv to sponsor that blog as well!!!

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy, I'm over the moon to share with y'all that my new, D. D. Scott "Put Your Big Girl Panties On & Deal With It" Blog Tour kicks-off tomorrow, Monday, June 6th!!!

Here's all the wayyy fab fun scoop:

http://ddscottauthor.blogspot.com/20...anties-on.html

We're celebratin' the release of my 5th Indie Epub Book and 1st RomCom-Cozy - THUG GUARD - with a rip-roarin' of a great time!!!

***Note: You will want to gather-up extra cocktail fixin's this weekend...'cause you're sooo gonna need 'em during this LMAO-while-learning-too extravaganza!!!***

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

So how is it that an author gets to that magic place where they can write Page One of their next book?

Here's my secret...plus a Sneak Peek (Spoiler Alert!!!) at the first couple pages of my next release LIP GLOCK - Book Two of The Cozy Cash Mysteries - which will release in August on both Kindle and Nook:

http://ddscottauthor.blogspot.com/20...lip-glock.html
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Nothin' beats treating readers to "great books for great prices"!

And the ultimate reward for authors is...getting Reviews like this one...where a reader thinks your latest release - THUG GUARD - is the "Jason Bourne of comedic capers"!!!
    Here's the scoop:

http://ddscottauthor.blogspot.com/20...bourne-of.html

This is why writers write...to make readers and fans luuuvvv a book sooo much they encourage others to read it too!

And thanks again, Jeff Lee, for this incredible review!!! U rock!!!

Drinks are on me today, Y'All!!!
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Good Evenin', Y'All!

I'm toastin' ya with my big 'ole rooster mug full of K-Kup Dark Magic blend...

and...

givin' ya a Sneak Peek at a new element of my Cozy Cash Mysteries (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

http://ddscottauthor.blogspot.com/20...lip-glock.html

Cheers!!!
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Happy #SampleSunday !!!

Here's a Sneak Peek at all my romantic comedy, Bootscootin' Books Characters gettin' "cozy" as in cozy mystery cozy with THUG GUARD - Book One of my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries

http://www.ddscott.com/thug_excerpt.html

Happy Reading and Welcome to my Bootscootin' RomCom & Cozy Cash Mystery Worlds!!!
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Ohhh yeahhhh!!!

Talk about a 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular in D. D. Scott-ville...

Right before all our grillin' and chillin', I was notified that THUG GUARD was The Frugal eReader's Monday's Three "Under One" Pick!!!

Which means it was their choice of a great read for under one dollar!!!

Thank U sooo very much, Elizabeth!!!

Here's the scoop:

http://thefrugalereader.com/2011/07/...nder-one-7411/

Cyber drinks are on me all week long, Y'All!!! Yep...I'm still celebrating!

***Note: Thanks to Frugal eReader's shout-out, I sold over 320 books last week alone! That means I've welcomed 320+ new Bootscootin' and Cozy Cash Mystery Readers to my D. D. Scott-ville World! And nothin' makes me happier than welcoming new readers and fans!!!
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Mr. Darcy

Hi DeeDee--

Congrats on the terrific response to the Frugal E shout out. You are HOT, baby!

Dana Taylor
    Latest release--HOPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
    Romantic Comedies-- Ain't Love Grand?, Devil Moon: A Mystic Romance, Royal Rebel
    Non-fiction--Ever-Flowing Streams of Healing Energy
    Website-www.definitelydana.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast