CROSSROADS SHOWDOWN, Book 3

200 x 300 - book 3.jpg
This is a Gay adult consensual story focused on themes of corporal discipline punishment and explicit sex with some elements of BDSM between
adult men over the age of eighteen.

Tough PI Frank McGuire agrees to help the FBI locate three abducted children from a small town in West Virginia. When Frank channels his inner spirit for assistance, he mistakenly calls forth a ghost. As Frank races against time to locate the missing girls, he receives help from a dead spirit. Rand has learned to stand up to Frank and issues an ultimatum―commit to a relationship or risk losing his love when he returns from chasing ghosts

* Gay Suspense
* Private Investigator
* Ghost
* Mystery

Reviews

“Diablo delivers yet another steamy, hot, sexy and mysterious male/male erotic romance novel that will have you panting as well as making you want more. You won’t want the story to end since you only just get a peek at Frank's new side. I was sad that I finished this novel in less than six hours but I couldn't stop reading it until I found out how things would end for Frank and Rand. Now that I've read it, I hope Keta Diablo will finish writing the last novel in the Crossroads series so I can see if their relationship will make it like I want it to. I give this book 5 Stars!” Talking About My Favorite Authors Reviews

“My heart is still pounding. This is the best suspense I have read in a long time. The action was non-stop. The twists and turns came out of the blue and left me breathless. The psychic elements were wonderful and the ending was brilliant. Not overdone, no long drawn out scenes. It was simply wonderful.” 5 Stars, Seriously Reviewed

“The ghost theme brought a little supernatural mix to the story which I loved. Cricket was a wonderful character, and I thought the ending was exactly how it should have been. Oh, you want to know huh? Not going to tell. On that note, if you are okay with the male on male sexual content with a supernatural suspense feel to it, please read Keta Diablo’s Crossroads Showdown.” Bitten By Books

Sample from the book:

Frank shivered. Suddenly the room had grown cool... almost cold. The words wafted around him, the tiny voice nearly stopping his heart, Shut your eyes of blue. Bringing dreams to you.

Rand's voice came to him through a tunnel. "Frank, you all right? Frank...."

He placed his fingers to his temples and rubbed. "Yeah, fine, I think." He scanned the room, acutely aware of the drop in temperature. "Do you hear anything?"

"Hear anything? Nothing except a dog barking outside, but it sure got cold in here all of a sudden. Maybe the thermostat is on the blink."

Bringing dreams to you...bringing dreams to you.

"Frank, what the ****? You're a million miles away."

Frank shook his head. Great, now he heard voices, voices that no one else seemed to hear. "You do feel the cold though?"

"Well, yeah. Even an Eskimo would notice the arctic blast that just entered the room." Rand rubbed his hands up and down his arms. "What do you think it is?"

"You don't want to know."

"Why do you do that, Frank, shut me out all the time?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

"Well, thanks for making me feel such a big part of your life." Rand put a finger to his lips. "Let's see, it has to do with me when you want to **** me, but when it comes to other aspects of your life, it has nothing to do with me."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes, you did, and you do it all the time. Does this have something to do with you suddenly going out of town, and does it have to do with those weird dreams and visions you have?" He looked around the room. "Jesus, not only is it cold, but the eerie vibes I'm getting are freaking me out."

"From me?"

"That, too, but mostly from the room." Rand looked into his eyes. "Frank, what's going on? Why did the room—"

"A ghost."

Rand's eyes widened. "You're serious? I'd laugh, but...,"

"But what?"

"I can feel something, whatever it is."

"Not an it."

"No? What then?"

"A child. A girl."

Rand smirked. "You gotta be shitting me."

Frank shook his head.

"A ghost is in the condo, and it's a young girl?"

"Yep."

"But how....why?"

"I think I called her forth. Didn’t mean to. She's singing right now. Please tell me you can hear her."

"The only sounds I hear are the unbelievable words coming from your mouth and you're freaking me out." Rand paused, leaned forward and met his eyes. "All right, I'll bite. What's she singing?"

"I can't make out all the words, but something about the sandman, blue, and, **** it's right there, but...."

"You're absolutely serious?"

Frank nodded.

"Well fucking great. You called a ghost forth. I told you dabbling in perceptions or whatever the **** you call them would get you in trouble one day." Rand looked toward the ceiling. "This child ghost, she's not like the sister of Chuckie or anything, is she?"

"Perfections, Rand, not perceptions. And no, she's a gentle ghost, although a restless spirit. Not here to harm anyone, but help them I think."
Rand rose. "That does it. I'm jumping into the shower before I turn into an icicle, and I hope when I come back, you'll have talked her into paying rent if she plans to stay."

Frank scanned the ceiling. "She's gone."

"Already? How do you know?"

"The singing stopped and it's getting warmer in here."

Rand shook his head, walked toward the hallway and turned to him. "Stay off the Jack Daniels while I'm gone. I have visions of returning to a full-blown séance."

"Very funny, Rand. When you return, I'll tell you about my trip out of town. I leave Monday."

"Great, take the **** ghost with you."
GET CROSSROADS SHOWDOWN, Book 3, here: http://bit.ly/OckK4y

If you'd like to know more about my other gay fiction books, follow my blog here: http://thestuffofmythadmen.blogspot.com

Thanks, Keta