Jack The Ripper vs. Sherlock Holmes with autopsy photos and reports. By Phillip Duke

Tom Sawyer

Default Jack The Ripper vs. Sherlock Holmes with autopsy photos and reports. By Phillip Duke

Jack The Ripper is England's most notorious serial killer and mutilating butcher of female prostitutes, he was never caught. Sherlock Holmes is the world's best known and most successful detective, he never failed. Both existed in the same Victorian age and in the same city, London. It was inevitable that their paths would cross, and cross they do, with a terrible vengeance.

This ebook is true to the details of The Ripper's horrific crimes against women, and to Sir Arthur's Sherlock Holmes.

If you like reading a really good serial murder mystery you will enjoy reading this ebook. It is available for $2.99 at http://amazon.com/dp/B008BX0C2Y
    and from Draft2Digital.com.

If you want to but cannot purchase it just email me at [email protected] and I will gift it to you.

All my ebooks are listed, described and linked on Philduke.weebly.com. Good reading to you!
    JTR-SH_cover.jpg eddowe11.jpg Mary Jane Kelly JTR victim.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

They called him Jack the Ripper for good reason, as you will see in this ebook. If you like reading a really good serial murder mystery with Sherlock Holmes investigating, you will really enjoy reading this ebook. In real life the Ripper was never caught, but Sherlock Holmes never fails.