The Bootscootin' Books-RomComs w/a Chick Lit Gone-Country Twist-r now 99 Cents!

Tom Sawyer

Default The Bootscootin' Books-RomComs w/a Chick Lit Gone-Country Twist-r now 99 Cents!

It's Dollar Days in D. D. Scott-ville!!!

Welcome to every single one of my Bootscootin' Books and Cozy Cash Mysteries too for 99 Cents each...less than a trip to your local dollar store!

Why?!

Because I luuuvvv treatin' my readers and fans to great books for great prices!!!

http://ddscottauthor.blogspot.com/20...-romantic.html

Now that the 4th book featuring my Bootscootin' Books Characters is here -

THUG GUARD, Book One of my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries...where all your fave Bootscootin' Characters are gettin' "cozy"...as in cozy mystery cozy...

And the 5th book - LIP GLOCK - is comin' mid-August...

A lot of my readers and fans are asking in what order they should read the books to follow the series from Book One to Book Four.

So...not only am I givin' ya the scoop on each one, in order, and a sneak peek at what you can expect from each book featuring the Bootscootin' Characters...

I've just dropped the price to 99 Cents for each book in the series!!!

I luuuvvv treating my readers and fans to "great books for great prices"!!!

And now you can one-click-buy any of my Bootscootin' Books and Cozy Cash Mysteries for less than a trip to your local dollar store!!!

Here's the scoop on each one:

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS - Think Sex and The City meets Urban Cowboy

STOMPIN' ON STETSONS - It's ****'s Kitchen mixed with Meet the Fockers

BUCKLES ME BABY - Think paparazzi-**** and Ponzi-scheme fall-out meet home-shopping and Babies "R" Us

THUG GUARD - Think The Rachel Zoe Project meets Bond, James Bond and a Madoff-style, Ponzi-scheming King

The Bootscootin' Books are romantic comedies with a chick lit, gone-country twist...and now a cozy mystery twist too!

Happy Reading and Welcome to my Bootscootin' and Cozy Cash Mystery Worlds!!!

P.S. You can also always get excerpts of each of my books as well as tons of Behind & Beyond My Books scoop on my website http://www.DDScott.com
    Bestselling RomCom & Cozy Mystery Author of
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    Author of Amazon #1 Bestselling Book On-Writing
    MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL
    www.DDScott.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: The Bootscootin' Books-RomComs w/a Chick Lit Gone-Country Twist-r now 99 Cents!

Huge Happy Dancin' today in D. D. Scott-ville, Y'All!

One year...almost to-the-day...since my debut release Bootscootin' Blahniks, my sixth book is here!!!

LIP GLOCK - Book Two of my Cozy Cash Mysteries - is now available for 99 Cents!

[img width=445 height=600]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FW31qbBpxYM/TklKJIWvAuI/AAAAAAAAApc/Pxs8YaqFax4/s1600/cover_lg.jpg[/img]
    LIP GLOCK - on B&N Nook

Here's the super-sonic thrill-ride scoop on LIP GLOCK:

Think Will and Kate gone Bond, James Bond...and the blue-hair version of Charlie's Angels too...Under the Tuscan Sun

Buckle your seatbelts! Cozy Cash Mystery, Super-Hot, International Crime-Fighting Couple Roman Bellesconi and Zoey Witherspoon - now very Will and Kate gone Bond, James Bond - once again team-up with The Bootscootin' Books' Mom Squad, now the blue-hair version of Charlie's Angels, to recover billions of bunches of hedge fund cozy-cash...but this time, all Under the Tuscan Sun.

It's a super-sonic speed, action-packin' thrill-ride, full of pot-bellied pigs, hydrofoils, and gelato!

But what I'm celebrating most about my Journey to Publishing Oz...is all of you...my readers and fans!!!

Over the last year, 5500 of you have joined my D. D. Scott-ville Bootscootin' and Cozy Cash Mystery Worlds!!!

I can't believe it was just a year ago I decided I'd heard this - from traditional NY Publishers - for the last time:

"We love your voice, D. D., and your books too. You are really very funny. But we just can't sell these kind of books in today's market."

Well...guess what, NY?

I can sell 'em, and I have sold 'em...to the tune of over 5500 copies in just the first year!!!

But again, it's not that I've sold that number of copies that matters most to me...

It's that I've reached 5500 readers!!! I've made 5500 readers and fans LOL!!! Nothin' matters more to me than that!

So with LIP GLOCK's release, comes a huge 'ole Thank You from all my heart and soul!!!

Y'all rock, D. D. Scott-ville!!!

Cheers to you and Happy Reading too!!!

The Best of LIP GLOCK Wishes --- D. D. Scott

P.S. And wait 'til y'all see what's comin' next...
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

Tom Sawyer

Default Re: The Bootscootin' Books-RomComs w/a Chick Lit Gone-Country Twist-r now 99 Cents!

Here's a fun little Behind-the-Scenes Scoop-fest on the making-of a D. D. Scott book...

I'm givin' ya a pre-page-one pass into how I bring each new book to life on today's The Naked Hero:

http://thenakedhero.com/its-back-to-...-for-d-d-scott
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Tom Sawyer

Default BOOTSCOOTIN BLAHNIKS is now Free on Nook!!!

Here's a huge shout-out and thank u goin' out to all you superfab Nook Readers and Fans!

BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS - Book One of my Bootscootin' Books Series - and the book that started it all for me is now...FREE...and...this week, has now hit...

#1 in the Top 100 Kindle Free Books
    #1 in Humor
    #1 in Contemporary Romance

I'm over the moon to have now welcomed over 27,000 new Readers to my Bootscootin' and Cozy Cash Mystery Worlds just since Thursday night at 7 PM Central Time!!!

Happy Reading, Y'all!!!

There's just something so magical and right to be able to treat y'all to great books for not just great prices...but now the first one Free and on me too!!!

And in case, like me, you enjoy reading a series in order, here's the scoop: BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS - STOMPIN' ON STETSONS - BUCKLES ME BABY - THUG GUARD - LIP GLOCK.

Now all five are yours for a grand total of $3.96 !!!

P.S. All five books are now on a total of 29 Bestseller Lists!!! Thank u all sooo much!!! Happy Reading!!!
    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS
    STOMPIN' ON STETSONS
    BUCKLES ME BABY
    THUG GUARD
    LIP GLOCK
    www.DDScott.com