ABDUCTED by T.R. Ragan $2.99 A fast-paced romantic thriller.

Mr. Darcy

Default ABDUCTED by T.R. Ragan $2.99 A fast-paced romantic thriller.

Escaping from a madman should have been the end to Lizzy's nightmare...but it was just the beginning. http://www.theresaragan.com
    A_SMabducted.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

If you want a chance to have your name in the sequel to ABDUCTED by T.R. Ragan, leave a comment with your email under the CONTEST TAB at my website! http://www.theresaragan.com Also mention the Spider Contest for a chance to win a sterling silver spider ring.

Mr. Darcy

ABDUCTED by T.R. Ragan

Elizabeth Gardner (Lizzy) is seventeen-years old when she tells her parents she’s going out with her girlfriends. Instead, she meets up with Jared Shayne, her boyfriend of two years. As she walks home beneath an inky black sky, her perfect night becomes her worst nightmare.

Fourteen years later, Lizzy is a licensed PI known as the “one who got away." When she’s not searching for runaway teenagers, working on insurance scams, or talking to her therapist, she’s at the local high school teaching young girls to defend themselves. But her world is turned upside down for the second time after she receives a call from Jared Shayne. He’s an FBI special agent now and he needs her help. Lizzy has no plans to get involved. Not until Jared tells her the kidnapper left her a personalized note.

Escaping from a madman should have been the end of her nightmare…but it was only the beginning.

400 pages

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Want to win a sterling silver spider ring made especially for this contest? Go to my website and leave a comment under the "ENTER CONTEST" tab at http://www.theresaragan.com

Want your name in the sequel to ABDUCTED? Leave the name you would like to see in #2 in the Lizzy Gardner series along with your email under the "ENTER CONTEST" tab at http://www.theresaragan.com

See you there!

Mr. Darcy

5 star review at Barnes and Noble!

LOVED IT!!!!!!! EXCELLENT MYSTERY, WITH A LITTLE LOVE STORY!!!! I loved this book, would definately read any mystery this author wrote. Kept me turning pages into the night until i finished this book, had to know what was going to happen next!

Mr. Darcy

"New author took me by surprise with this thriller. Lizzy and her boyfriend are together for the last night before he leaves for college. She's snuck out to be with him and she has him let her off down the block from home so her dad won't find out. As a result Lizzy, is one of the teenage girls kidnapped and tortured by a serial killer but escapes after a few months. Fast forward 10 years, the serial killer returns and is out to get Lizzy - the one that got away. Lizzy`s high school boyfriend is now an FBI agent and Lizzy is practicing as a PI and an instructor teaching high school girls how to defend themselves. Lizzy has loads of mental and emotional problems and is still struggling to overcome the terror she experienced at the hands of the killer. She and Jared both have tons of guilt issues over it all.

Let me tell you the serial killer is just downright creepy. The guy's nicknamed "Spiderman" for a reason. This book labeled as a romantic suspense is heavy on the thriller/suspense and very, very light on the romance. Jared and Lizzy's story is still a good one as they try to reconnect after everything that's happened in the last 10 years. Lizzy's character develops slowly as the story moves along and there are times I wondered if she'd ever be able to move forward. The torture scenes are graphically detailed which intensifies the creep factor. The side characters are realistic and I was amazed at how Lizzy, Jared and Spiderman's family dynamics twist and turn. The story is nicely woven together for a terrific ending. The story keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat the entire time. Totally engrossing and a terrific read." --5 star review

Mr. Darcy

Lock your doors and windows before reading ABDUCTED by T.R. Ragan.

Mr. Darcy

Escaping from a madman should have been the end to her nightmare...but it was just the beginning.