Taming Mad Max, a romantic comedy

Mr. Darcy

Default Taming Mad Max, a romantic comedy

Kari Murphy must work side by side with the guy she spent one spectacular night with during high school...the guy she pined after for way too long.

Too bad he doesn't remember her.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/tami...max&store=book

TMM_SMNEW.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

Hot and Fun!
    "If you like to laugh and you like rollicking good fun, you will enjoy this book. This is a contemporary novel that has a modern heroine dealing with an egotistical male football star. The fun begins as soon as you read the first page."

Mr. Darcy

A knot formed in his throat. “You’reright. That was uncalled for. I’m sorry. I’m generally charming and witty.”
    “Is that right?”
    Shootme now. Max couldn’t helpbut hope she would run off again. But that would be too easy, and they bothknew it. She was obviously one of those intelligent sorts, and she knew she hadhim by the balls. “Yeah,” he said, “so I’ve been told. Can I take you tolunch?”
    She crossed her arms and shookher head for good measure.
    “Dinner? Restaurant of yourchoice?”
    “No. Never.”
    The woman hardly blinked. Didn’teven waver. She was tough as nails, and **** if he wasn’t completely turned on.“Can you at least tell me your name?”
    “Kari,” she said through tightlips.
    Kari...Kari...the name didn’tring a bell...or did it?
    She patted his arm as if hewere a small child in need of sympathy. “Don’t worry about it, Max. It’scompletely understandable you would forget the name of a woman you slept withconsidering there must be zillions of faces and naked bodies swirling withinthat head of yours. All those nameless faces squished together like tiny gnats.Sheesh, I can’t imagine the difficulty you must have sorting it all out.” Sheexhaled. “Believe me when I tell you you’re not the biggest jerk in Los Angeles. You’re small, very, very small, if you get mymeaning.”
    He shifted his weight from onefoot to the other. “I do believe I get your meaning.”
    “Well good. I must admit ithas been delightful talking to you.” She tapped a short unpolished nail againsthis chest. “I haven’t felt this good in years. Thank you, Max. Thank you verymuch.”
    “My pleasure,” he foundhimself saying as he stood there and watched her turn and sashay down the halluntil her white coat disappeared through revolving doors.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Mr. Darcy

"Taming Mad Max was more than what I thought it would be...it was so romantic and so funny at times. The main story is about Max and Kari, but then there are 2 other love stories going on at the same time. The book is well balanced between the stories and you will cry at a few spots in the book. This book is worth the read! Give it a try! You will be soooo happy you did! This is one of my all time favorite books now, and I look forward to reading more by Theresa Ragan. I read the book in one day because I could not put it down!" 5 star review