Epic Fantasy Etchings of Power

Oliver

Default Epic Fantasy Etchings of Power

ETCHINGSCOVERB.jpg

Hello, my name is Terry and I just published my first ebook, an epic fantasy.

The culmination of over 10 years of worldbuilding and writing, Etchings of Power is the opening stanza in a new epic fantasy series, Aegis of the Gods. War, Betrayal, Redemption, Absolution, all wrapped around characters embroiled in constant conflict and a world inhabited by a power only gods were meant to wield.

Map of the World
    Denestiacompletea1280.jpg

The shade advances, bathing the land in blood as they massacre all before them. Death feeds life. Materforging once more scours the land. Magics and creatures long thought dead rise again. Who can unite the kingdoms against the encroaching darkness? Who shall bring the power that drives the world to heel? Who will walk the knife’s edge of harmony? If none can, then Denestia is doomed.

Hope rests on the swords, intelligence, and power of four: Ryne, a living legend at the edge of madness, haunted by a murderous past and hunted by the Tribunal and any other mercenary looking to make a name. Ancel, a gifted student who has lost his way due to a love spurned, is stalked by forces unknown. Irmina, an assassin mired in her quest for revenge on those who destroyed her family. And Galiana Calestis, an old Matus whose greatest wish is to see her people survive.

Denestia is a world shaped by battles between gods, daemons, and men wielding Mater in long dead wars. To the east, in Ostania, an ancient clan re-emerges to begin their conquest anew, leaving carnage in their wake. To the west, the ruling Granadian Tribunal tries to maintain its stranglehold on its empire while expanding into Ostanian lands under the premise of converting the ‘uncivilized’ to the path of enlightenment.

Between warring nations, vengeful leaders, magic and steel, myth and men, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

Come meet my characters. I'll be updating this on a regular basis to introduce people to the characters and the world of Denestia as a whole. http://terrycsimpson.wordpress.com/e...ower/the-cast/

Oliver

Learn about the magic of the world of Denestia. http://terrycsimpson.wordpress.com/e...c-of-denestia/

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

Default Website Links Changed.

New links to my website for sample chapters, characters, world building etc.

Etchings of Power, Bk 1 Aegis of the Gods