Edgar Allan Poe in MY CLOCKWORK MUSE, a Poe Files Mystery

Default Edgar Allan Poe in MY CLOCKWORK MUSE, a Poe Files Mystery

MY CLOCKWORK MUSE, the first book in "The Poe Files Mysteries" series is now available!

New York City, 1847
    : A madman is on the loose. Someone is committing murders in the manner of Edgar Allan Poe's tales of terror. The police are stymied. When a corpse is found interred in a masonry wall in a subterranean chamber, they call on Poe himself to help solve the crime.

Edgar Allan Poe's fictional detective, C. Auguste Dupin, has made the author famous as the master of deductive reasoning. But when "the father of the detective story" applies his powers of discovery to the "Poe Murders", he finds that the clues lead in only one direction: to Poe himself.

Poe soon becomes the prime suspect, and he begins to doubt his own sanity as the evidence piles up against him. What of his somnambulistic trances that often find him at the graveside of his late wife, Virginia? Or the bizarre raven that visits him in his Fordham cottage? The strange mark on his neck? The odd behavior of his one-eyed cat, Pluto? And what of his doctor, Coppelius—he of the bulging pale blue eye—and his beautiful, other-worldly daughter, Olimpia? Nothing is as it seems.

As the police tighten their noose around Poe's neck, he races against time to solve the crimes and clear his name. But he soon finds himself confronting horrors that not even his macabre fiction could have envisioned—and a conspiracy that threatens the very fabric of reality itself.

Prepare for a wild ride. This is not your father's Edgar Allan Poe. This Poe's packin' heat...

image001.jpg
    My Clockwork Muse

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

MY CLOCKWORK MUSE, the first book in "The Poe Files Mysteries" series is now available!

New York City, 1847
    : A madman is on the loose. Someone is committing murders in the manner of Edgar Allan Poe's tales of terror. The police are stymied. When a corpse is found interred in a masonry wall in a subterranean chamber, they call on Poe himself to help solve the crime.

Edgar Allan Poe's fictional detective, C. Auguste Dupin, has made the author famous as the master of deductive reasoning. But when "the father of the detective story" applies his powers of discovery to the "Poe Murders", he finds that the clues lead in only one direction: to Poe himself.

Poe soon becomes the prime suspect, and he begins to doubt his own sanity as the evidence piles up against him. What of his somnambulistic trances that often find him at the graveside of his late wife, Virginia? Or the bizarre raven that visits him in his Fordham cottage? The strange mark on his neck? The odd behavior of his one-eyed cat, Pluto? And what of his doctor, Coppelius—he of the bulging pale blue eye—and his beautiful, other-worldly daughter, Olimpia? Nothing is as it seems.

As the police tighten their noose around Poe's neck, he races against time to solve the crimes and clear his name. But he soon finds himself confronting horrors that not even his macabre fiction could have envisioned—and a conspiracy that threatens the very fabric of reality itself.

Prepare for a wild ride. This is not your father's Edgar Allan Poe. This Poe's packin' heat...

image001.jpg

My Clockwork Muse

"Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled."
    --Edgar Allan Poe, "Eleonora
    "

MY CLOCKWORK MUSE
    the first book in "The Poe Files Mysteries" series is now available!

Buy for Nook here:
    My Clockwork Muse

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

"Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled."
    --Edgar Allan Poe, "Eleonora
    "

MY CLOCKWORK MUSE
    the first book in "The Poe Files Mysteries" series is now available!

Buy for Nook here:
    My Clockwork Muse

"Come! Let the burial rite be read--the funeral song be sung!--
    An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young--
    A dirge for her the doubly dead in that she died so young."

--Edgar Allan Poe, "Lenore"

Buy for Nook here:
    My Clockwork Muse

New York City, 1847

ClockworkMuse-Final-E-Book-Cover.jpg
    My Clockwork Muse

Edgar Allan Poe meets The Sandman. It's Fiendishly Delicious!
    Book 1 of "The Poe Files Mysteries" series.

ClockworkMuse-Final-E-Book-Cover.jpg
    My Clockwork Muse