I am new to the e-reader world and am happy to become a new member here at Nookboards!

I also wanted to let you know that I have just published a new ebook, Alphamania: An Alphabet Resource for Teachers and Parents, at Smashwords and it is available in the Nook format.

Alphamania: An Alphabet Resource for Teachers and Parents is designed to allow teachers and parents of two to six-year-old children to explore the world around them in a fun and exciting way by using the alphabet. Children at this young age need experiences that involve all the senses. Art, health, safety, science, geography, social studies, history, language arts, mathematics, music and literature are integrated throughout the activities in this book. Directions for projects are easy to read and follow and the materials are basic and inexpensive.

Here is the link to my book at Smashwords - http://smashwords.com/books/view/122048

I hope that you will take the time to check it out and let me know what you think. Please spread the word about it to everyone you know - especially preschool and kindergarten teachers.

Thank you so much!

Esmeowl12