(Free) Elvenkind: A Fantasy Trilogy about an elven race's chaotic path to division

Default (Free) Elvenkind: A Fantasy Trilogy about an elven race's chaotic path to division

Hi, my name is Ola Olsson and I have just released my first Epic Fantasy book (Elvenkind: Rise of the Dark Ones). The book is the first of three and is situated in a world where elves live in peace and tranquility, until the day a boy murders another.

You can download the entire book for free in any format on Samshwords.com until 27/5-2013 using this Coupon Code: UC26T , and if you like it, I appreciate any review you would like to post on Barnes and Noble and Smashwords. If you choose to read my story, I really hope you like it!

Link to Smashwords and other retailers can be found on my webpage: www.nixenfantasy.com

Here’s the official synopsis:

Elvenkind Trilogy: Have you ever wondered how an elven race could get divided into several sub-races? This is one version, spanning millennia in a world where only elves live.
    Book 1: In a world where elves live in tranquil and enlightenment, no one could have known that a single boy’s desire to live, could lead to so much death and suffering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Default Direct Link

Only 6 days left to get the (.epub) file for nook for free on Smashwords. Use the Coupon Code: UC26T when you buy it and you'll get 100% discount.

Link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/312235

Only 3 days left to get the (.epub) file for nook for free on Smashwords. Use the Coupon Code: UC26T when you buy it and you'll get 100% discount from the normal price of $3.49 USD.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Only 1 day left to get the (.epub) file for nook for free on Smashwords. Use the Coupon Code: UC26T when you buy it and you'll get 100% discount from the normal price of $3.49 USD.