For Your Own Good - Roommate Spanking Stories

Oliver

Default For Your Own Good - Roommate Spanking Stories

Fans of erotica, OTKers, Spankos etc. - take a look at my spanking novella, For Your Own Good at B&N. Based in part on real experiences, it follows a simple idea - three roommates decide, warily at first, to settle their differences via spankings - but I think you'll find it exciting, rewarding, and near-audibly satisfying for the detail and accuracy of its spanking depictions.

These are consenting, if sometimes slightly shocked, adults (well, students), both punishing and exploring, friends and sometimes quite a bit more, defraying the typical roommate tensions in what everyone ultimately agrees is the best possible way.

But it doesn't end with the group of three. Through indiscretions and curiosity, other friends are drawn into the roommate agreement, bringing their own preferences and interests with them.

Find me at my short story blog, Night Worlds - or on this forum. Would love to hear from other spanklit contributors in particular!
    For Your Own Good - Roommate spanking contract that spins out of control (in a good way)

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

From a 5-star Nook review of For Your Own Good - "Awesome scenes! You can really feel every impact. I like that the stories run together - helps to really get to know the characters involved."

Check it out, or visit my blog at Night Worlds.
    For Your Own Good - Roommate spanking contract that spins out of control (in a good way)