Powerful, Compelling "Three Minutes More" Receives First Professional Review

Mr. Darcy

Default Powerful, Compelling "Three Minutes More" Receives First Professional Review

All, since my book is the focus of the book club this month, I wanted to share this revies from The NY Book Journal. Perhaps the paperback will begin to see some life! Here is the link:

http://www.thenybookjournal.com

Laugh. Cry. Get angry. Cheer. Reflect.

Sincerely,

Edward O'Dell
    Three Minutes More
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11544

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: Nook Owners: Powerful, Compelling "Three Minutes More" Now Available for $1.49

Ed,

This certainly sounds fascinating! Is Mike O'Dell fictional or a real person? Are you related? Is the story fact based or the child of your imagination?
    Paul...
    Proud owner of a rare and exclusive autographed copy of the soon to be classic novel: Boomerang, by Alan Hutcheson!

Now reading:
    Man of Steel, by Dave Conifer
    The Murder of King Tut, by James Patterson

Mr. Darcy

Default Re: Nook Owners: Powerful, Compelling "Three Minutes More" Now Available for $1.49

Paul58,

I always describe it to people as "fifteen chapters fact, one chapter speculative non-fiction."

It is a true story, and I am indeed "Eddie" in the book.

Thanks for the interest. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

Regards,

Ed

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Thanks Ed! I'll have to give this one a read, always on the look out for new favorite authors! I must admit, since getting my nook and joining this forum, I have read works from authors I probably would have never considered if I had to purchase their work in paper form! We have several authors on this board who, through extreme generosity, have afforded may folks here the opportunity to try new and exciting novels. I look forward to adding you to this list, and would be happy to provide a review if you are interested. Thanks again for your reply!
    Paul...
    Proud owner of a rare and exclusive autographed copy of the soon to be classic novel: Boomerang, by Alan Hutcheson!

Now reading:
    Man of Steel, by Dave Conifer
    The Murder of King Tut, by James Patterson

Mr. Darcy

Paul,

First, let me thank you for your support. I would very much appreciate any and all reviews. To this point I've received only positive feedback, though I'm still a bit unsure if that is representative of the book's entire readership.

I'm not a writer by trade, nor do I hold an English degree. Fortunately, the story "told" itself; all I had to do was "put fingers to keyboard." While I hope you like my style, I doubt I could ever write anything as compelling as this. If this work finds success, I may try to write Lee's story, then I'll call it a writing career. I heed those words spoken by Clint Eastwood: "man's got to know his limitations."

Regards,

Ed