1. I just spent 5 hours tring to install HONEYCOMB on my Nook Color - to no avail.
2. I used the xda website
3. I downloaded Win32diskimager
4. I used a 4gb Sandisk SDHC
5. I Downloaded the Honeycomb Image File
6. I unzipped the file
7. Using the Win32diskimager program I pushed the read button and it appeared to process the file.
8. Again using the imager program I pushed the write button and again it appeared to work
9. However when I checked the Sandisk it was empty - NOTHING!
10.I TRIED IT 6 MORE TIMES
11. I made a file on the Sandiisk from the compjter - so I knew that the Sandisk was/is not defective.
12. I even downloaded the Winimage program with the same result.
13. The drive appeared to be working with the drive light blinking while the program appeared to be writting to the Sandisk.
14. But each and everytime - nothing.
15. What am I doing wrong?