I was following one of the threads on this web site about rooting the Nook Color using an sd card. The post included this web site
When I went to that web site the instructions were:
1) Download the image (done),
2) Get an sd card of at least 4 GB (done),
3) Download WinImage and use it to create a boot sd card (done),
4) Power the Nook Color off, insert the card and boot to Honeycomb (done),
5) Download the Android Market and the GoogleServicesFramework (done),
6) Place the files in your adb tools folder (HUH??)
What adb tools folder? What adb? There was nothing in the instructions that I saw that referred to adb.
Where do I get it? And what version do I use? Is this the reason I cannot see the booted Honeycomb Nook? Any help would be appreciated.