I'm gonna do it! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oliver

Why not just buy the N2A card? I had just ordered the nook color last week & was shopping for covers on Amazon & found the nook2android card & was all set to buy it when I found a forum link about the nook tablet due out this week, so I canceled my nook color order & I'm waiting on the tablet. But, if I had the nc already, I'd try the N2A card since it won't invalidate your warranty and the reviews of it were pretty good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

d'Artagnan

Because my SO is a computer guru and it would have made him sad if I hadn't let him make me the card *grin* Plus, we had a 16 class 4 laying around anyway. So he got to do something fun on a Saturday evening and I got my rooted nc the next morning without spending a dime. If he wasn't available I would have bought the N2A and not messed with it myself. Another advantage for _me_ is that we run linux at home and he was able to do things to the root card that optimized it for stuff I already use (my email program for example) so now it all syncs seamlessly and just the way I'm used to doing it. If/when I want a stock nc I boot it back to stock. Warranty good as new. As a further update, although I am NOT loving the nook app, I _am_ loving the nc rooted. It is a totally different device this way!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12