TFOHAT Week 3 Discussions - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Puck

Default Re: TFOHAT Week 3 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe
    You must be an incredibly strong and resilient person to have faced what you have and still be a positive and kind person. You, my friend, are quite an inspiration.
    I agree! Very well put!
    Currently Reading: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
    Just finished: House of Night series

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskyze24
    mysnookie, I'm SO, SO sorry this happened to you!!! I can't even imagine how awful that must have been.
    Thank you. it was awful and a whole lot more.

Posted by: ItsMe
    So I just caught up on these and shocked
    What a devastating thing to have to endure Snookie! I am so sorry. cry From the few things I know about you, you have faced quite a few difficult things in your life. You must be an incredibly strong and resilient person to have faced what you have and still be a positive and kind person. You, my friend, are quite an inspiration. smiley
    I try. I didn't used to be such a nice person. I've been really bitter, but after meeting my husband and having kids, it has really brought things into perspective for me. Jason is gone, yes, but I WILL see him again. I know I will. I will live with the hole in my heart for the rest of my life, but my husband and babies take up a big part of it. don't know what I'd do without them. so now I just try to see thePOSITIVE side of everything! it doesn't always work, but hey, I TRY!
    Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by mysnookie
    Thank you. it was awful and a whole lot more.
    I try. I didn't used to be such a nice person. I've been really bitter, but after meeting my husband and having kids, it has really brought things into perspective for me. Jason is gone, yes, but I WILL see him again. I know I will. I will live with the hole in my heart for the rest of my life, but my husband and babies take up a big part of it. don't know what I'd do without them. so now I just try to see thePOSITIVE side of everything! it doesn't always work, but hey, I TRY!
    Well CHOOSING and WANTING to be positive sets you apart from many.

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Thing 2

it shouldn't always work without grief there is not happiness

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

Puck

So I finished my library book and started The Dead Tossed Waves last night...yay! It didn't start where I thought it would, but it pulled me in right away. So far, very good.

And since we've been talking about Zombies, did anyone watch The Walking Dead (tv show on AMC)? The first season only had 6 episodes I think, but it was AWESOME! The best show I've seen in awhile.

Thing 2

yeah i heard about it!
    i was so stoked when the zombie thing got popular for a minute
    they were making clothes and such that i would TOTALLY wear
    i figured yay now all i have to do is wait for clearance
    then we moved -_-

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskyze24
    So I finished my library book and started The Dead Tossed Waves last night...yay! It didn't start where I thought it would, but it pulled me in right away. So far, very good.

And since we've been talking about Zombies, did anyone watch The Walking Dead (tv show on AMC)? The first season only had 6 episodes I think, but it was AWESOME! The best show I've seen in awhile.
    Yay! I'm stoked you started DTW! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.
    Walking Dead sounds interesting! We don't have cable but I looked for it on Netflix. It's not available yet. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollvX
    they were making clothes and such that i would TOTALLY wear
    Zombie clothes? hmm. What did they look like? My first impression is dirty, holey, and muted colors. And I am just cracking up at the visual of someone walking through some one the stores in Destin looking like that! The snotty "destinites" wouldn't know what to do !

Thing 2

I FORGOT YOU'VE LIVED THERE! (near there)

yeah, not so much with the musty ickys

just cute little green girls i have one that's a zombie face with like a kinda cross thing carved into her head that says amore zombie

it's my fave i also got one that says El Dia De Los Muertos

going to see if i can find them now

Puck

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe
    Yay! I'm stoked you started DTW! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.
    Walking Dead sounds interesting! We don't have cable but I looked for it on Netflix. It's not available yet. *sigh*
    Finished it last night...SOOOOO GOOD!!! I CANNOT WAIT for The Dark and Hollow Places, especially after going on Carrie Ryan's site and reading about it (NOTE: do not go read the synopsis if you haven't read book 2!!). I really, really liked how everything fit together, but I don't want say more than than, for those who haven't read it! There were parts that I could just picture so vividly, and the last few pages definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Anyone who read TFOHAT needs to go read it, ASAP!!

You will definitely have to check out Walking Dead when it's available on Netflix...it is awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12