HoN #3 Chosen

Thread: HoN #3 Chosen

Thing 2

Default HoN #3 Chosen

SPOILERS FOR CHOSEN IN THIS THREAD

well i'm gonna keep going cause i'm working my way back up to the 8th one so if anyone wants to join in feel free
    i noticed i lost all of yall after Marked but i know someone will eventually get around to reading through these

[quote author=Klaatu link=topic=6826.msg72577#msg72577 date=1296793819]
    'Stay thirsty, my friends.' [/quote]

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

Default Re: HoN #3 Chosen

I didn't comment on the 2nd book b/c I could not remember where it ended, and I didn't wanna accidentally post spoilers for the 3rd or 4th and mess up anyone else's experience.

I have books 3 - 8 on my nook (although I've only read through 4), so I will post my thoughts on this one a little later when I have more time. I'm still with ya!
    Currently Reading: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
    Just finished: House of Night series

Thing 2

i started (and finished) chosen last night iw as going through the same thing and chosen ends with Loren Blake (the slime) dieing which means that also Loren took z's.... well you know. Erik (of course found out) Heath isn't imprinted (which makes me so sad) which means the (hottie) sons of erubus are there, Aprodites a human Stevie ray isn;t undead dead weird thing anymore shes red fledgling. and of course Erik completed the change

5. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Puck

I'm still here! I started a new job that has been keeping me pretty busy the past two weeks.

Since I read them all so fast, its hard for me to remember where one left one and the next one began. Which is why I haven't been chiming in too much, I don't want to accidentally ruin something.

I can say this for certain though...Heath drives me nuts!! I was so ready for Zoey to just be done with him already. He's like those gnats that never go away. I just felt like he was always in the way. Plus Zoey's indecisiveness always aggravated me too. Just make a decision and stick to it for goodness sake!
    I felt bad for Erik when he found out about Zoey and Blake, but he turned into a d-bag. Leading up to the "event" I was never really sure of Blake's intentions. It wasn't until the scene in that room that I started to think he was up to something, when he was so adamant about them drinking from each other. I don't know why, but that raised red flags for me.
    What 'stage' is Stevie Rae at here?

Thing 2

stage??? as in how close is she to becoming a vampyre or how close is she to not being a third former.

you know it's funny i hated Neferet from the first time i heard from her, as well as blake... heath... heath always gets on my nerves... with \his

"it's always you and me zo" and blah blah like he can't take a hint