[GameAmour] Vampires Vs Werewolves - a turn-based board strategy game

Mowgli

Default [GameAmour] Vampires Vs Werewolves - a turn-based board strategy game

G'day!

We are happy to present you our latest addition to the Nook Color apps, "Vampires Vs Werewolves" board game. We made a recent price reduction from $2.99 to $1.99!

The object of the game is to have control of the most terrain. Each turn you can move/clone one warrior to a tile. If that tile is adjacent to any enemy tiles, it will take control over them.

We spent great amount of time writing a challenging computer opponent and polishing the game play, we hope you like it! You can also invite your friend for a challenge, just select "Player 2" as your opponent.

FEATURES:
    - 2 levels of difficulty: Chieftain and Warlord;
    - Hot Seat MultiPlayer - challenge your friend!
    - Unlimited re-playability;
    - Random maps

REVIEWS:
    - "...Vampires vs Werewolves, thanks to the short length of play, finds a nice balance here, and the visual style of the game does give you a bit more intrigue as you start to play... They've got a well implemented board game here that's quick to play, has sufficient depth to let skill and not luck win a game, and for me that's enough to let Vampires vs Werewolves stay on my device." -- Ewan Spence, AllAboutSymbian, April 2011.

Direct link to the web store (click to open in your browser, screenshots look a bit distorted on the web, but fine on the device app store): http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Vam.../2940043353221

Search on your device app store for "Vampires Vs Werewolves" or "Game Amour".

FOLLOW US:
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/GameAmour
    NOOK Color Apps: Pigs Can Fly- arcade; Add-O-Matic- puzzle game; Vampires Vs Werewolves- strategy game; Reversi Deluxe- board game
    Twitter: @GameAmour

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

I love turn based games, my fav genre! Glad RTS didn't completely kill them off.