Find Free Friday ebook on the Simple Touch

Oliver

Default Find Free Friday ebook on the Simple Touch

Does anyone know how to find the free Friday ebook on the Simple Touch? Not on the computer, Nook 1st Edition, Nook Color or Nook Tablet.

A Barnes and Noble customer service person told me today to put in the name of the book --- which is fine but I need to find what it is first. If I don't have a computer or another eReader I need to know how to find it on the Simple Touch. He then told me (in the Simple Touch) to go to shop, then search and put in "free friday book" which I did (and had done previously-didn't work) and all I got was 3 pages of ebooks with a total of 17 ebooks. Twelve were $.99 to $3.99 and the last 5 were free, but not the free Friday ebook. After telling him all this, he asked the name of the book showing. We went in circles until he just ended the chat with no notice, goodbye or anything.

I sure hope someone can help me because Barnes & Noble sure can't. This wasn't my first communication with them either. I would like to know the Free Friday ebook while on vacation but I will not have any way of finding out what it is unless I can find it on the Simple Touch. Thanks in advance for any help and also putting up with my venting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    B&N Nook Forum
    Advertisements

Oliver

In the lower pane of the shop just scroll through the selections until you see the Friday free book.
    OB